Temporary reduced opening hours at King’s College London Archives including the Liddell Hart Centre for Military Archives

At King’s College London Archives including the Liddell Hart Centre for Military Archives we are currently undertaking preparations for a large storage move. To facilitate this process we will be operating reduced opening hours for the rest of this year. Our new opening hours are Tuesday – Friday, 9:30 – 17:30.

Our normal opening hours of Monday – Friday, 9:30 – 17:30 will be re-instated in early 2019.

For more information, please see our website at www.kcl.ac.uk/archives or email us at [log in to unmask].

I’d be grateful if you could share this information with anyone who may be affected.

Kind regards,

Lianne

Lianne Smith

Archives Services Manager