A month ago the Afghan Film Archive was transferred to the Presidential Palace archive and has been renamed ARG archive.

ARG archive director Rafiullah Azizi said in the next two months they will digitalize visual and audio archives and then digitalize the written archive.

According to Azizi, so far over 36,000 hours of film has been entered into the archive’s data system - most of which are historical films. This is about 10 percent of the historical films in their possession.

http://bit.ly/2LVpvmX
http://bit.ly/2LVpvmX+

--
Peterk