Hi

Just to thank all who sent me advice and help when I asked about tribal classification papers. The anthropologists and I are going through the various links that you sent. It is like looking for an extra fine needle in a haystack..and it's got me appreciating more how much effort archivists, recorders et al have put in to maintain records and documentation.

Thank you for all the help. If we do find what we want (it sadly has to be official government records as we need it to affect the laws) we shall definitely let you know.

Cheers
Rosie