Dear all,

I would like to draw your attention to three points please:

-Professor Corrie Bakels has been working 50 years in the field of Archaeology and Archaeobotany at Leiden University, the Netherlands, this year – and continues to be an inspiring example. Read more at https://www.universiteitleiden.nl/en/news/2018/04/prof.-bakels-celebrates-half-a-century-scholarship-at-leiden-university Congratuations can be send to Prof. Bakels at [log in to unmask]

-From 29th November to 1st December 2018, Moesgaard Museum and Aarhus University will host the 39th Association for Environmental Archaeology Conference: http://conferences.au.dk/aea2018/

Please note that the deadline for abstracts is 14.09.2018. Papers are planned to be published in the journal Environmental Archaeology and an edited book on the environmental archaeology of Southern Scandinavia. Questioned can be send to Dr. Marcello Mannino at [log in to unmask].

-Moesgaard Museum’s Department of Archaeological Science and Conservation can now be followed on facebook and instagram (in Danish ; ) ). Are you curious who we are and what we do? From bioarchaeology to ethnography, from daily finds from Denmark to more exotic finds and regions. You are welcome to follow us at https://www.facebook.com/momu.science/ and https://www.instagram.com/momu.science/.

Best wishes, Welmoed

(Ps please remember to reply off-list)

--

Welmoed Out

Archaeobotanist, ph.d.

Moesgaard Museum

Afd. Konservering & Naturvidenskab

Moesgaard Allé 20

8270 Højbjerg, Denmark

(+45) 87 39 40 41

www.moesgaardmuseum.dk

From 29th November to 1st December 2018, Moesgaard Museum (MOMU) and Moesgaard Campus of Aarhus University will host the 39th Association for Environmental Archaeology Conference: http://conferences.au.dk/aea2018/

/Users/tgm/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook/Data/Library/Caches/Signatures/signature_555249594

New special exhibition

cid:image008.jpg@01D40E02.84B33ED0

To unsubscribe from the ARCHAEOBOTANY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=ARCHAEOBOTANY&A=1