Data Scientist, easyJet, Luton, UK

At easyJet, we’re eager to dive into the opportunities of rich and untapped datasets. As a Data Scientist, you’ll be tasked with finding opportunities where advanced analytics can support our operations or enhance our customer proposition, unlocking those opportunities by designing, creating and implementing predictive and prescriptive capabilities.

Our goal is not only to support day to day processes, but also to tackle projects which aim to address specific business questions where a very analytical mind and the use of advanced methods might be required. The role will allow you to engage with different parts of the business to understand where and how improvements can be achieved. You’ll also offer opportunities to educate a growing analyst community within easyJet. It truly is a great opportunity.

More Information  >>>>> http://bit.ly/2wihizA

View Similar Jobs >>>>> www.DataScientistJobs.co.uk

SIGNOFF allstat