If you obtained a PhD between 1 January 2016 and 7 Sept 2018, and you are a successful and enthusiastic researcher ready for an independent fellowship at this early career stage, then consider applying for a University of Melbourne McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowship to work at Melbourne Integrative Genomics  (http://go.unimelb.edu.au/tz86).  We work at the interface of maths/stats/computing and various aspects of genomics, and we are a cohesive research unit of 7 (soon 8) research groups with diverse interests and backgrounds and a co-operative approach to research.  Get in touch with me or another MIG group leader to discuss projects of mutual interest.

See https://research.unimelb.edu.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0003/2807148/UoM_McKenzie-Fellowships_Funding-Guidelines_2019.pdf for further details of the Fellowships, which provide a 3-year salary and $A25K in research expenses.

Melbourne is regularly voted the world’s most liveable city and it houses one of the world’s leading research clusters with a concentration of research institutes close to the University campus and major hospitals, creating a great environment to live and work.

David Balding
Melbourne Integrative Genomics (MIG, http://go.unimelb.edu.au/tz86)
Schools of BioSciences and of Maths & Stats
University of Melbourne

ph +613 8344 3730 internal 43730
mob +614 6652 0579

SIGNOFF allstat