Hi All,

I'm researching an alternative to the Broncolor Lightbar 120 for photographing paintings in our studio at the National Gallery in London.

We are aiming to upgrade our flash lights system and the Broncolor Lightbar 120 was our preferred choice.
It would provide consistent and even light, especially if installing 2 units at each side of the painting with barn doors, as it has been successfully implemented at the Rijksmuseum Metamorfoze compliant studio.

Therefore, it has been very disappointing to find out that Broncolor has just discontinued them.

There seems to be a similar system produced by Hensel (Lightbar 130, https://katalog.hensel.eu/en/blitzkopf-lightbar-130.html).
I'm not really familiar with the brand, that seems to be sold more in the US than Europe.
Would anyone have any experience with Hensel and with Lightbar 130 specifically?

Could anyone recommend any comparable alternative system?

Many thanks,

Anna

Anna Arca

Photographer

The National Gallery

Trafalgar Square

London

WC2N 5DN

Tel: 020 7747 2544 - 2314

[The National Gallery, Trafalgar Square, London WC2N 5DN]<http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk>
[“Thomas]<https://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/whats-on/exhibitions/thomas-cole-eden-to-empire>

To unsubscribe from the AHFAP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=AHFAP&A=1