From: Andrew Bruce
Sent: 08 August 2018 11:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Photogrammetry Training at The Postal Museum in September

Hello Everyone!

Through the London Museum Development Digital Futures Scheme we're happy to be offering a free one-day photogrammetry training workshop at The Postal Museum Digitisation Studio on Tuesday 4th September.
https://www.museumoflondon.org.uk/supporting-london-museums/training-and-skills/digital-futures

Run by myself, Hannah Winn (The Postal Museum) and Alec Ward (London Museum Development, Museum of London) this course will cover the absolute basics and is aimed at cultural heritage professionals in general, so please do share with your colleagues outside of the studio, but is also well suited as an introduction to photogrammetry for photographers and imaging techs. We'll go through the whole process of capture, processing and building a model using Agisoft Photoscan (a free demo can be downloaded). We'll also discuss different software options and scanning technology with side-by-side comparisons.
Priority is given to staff/volunteers working at non-national London museums.

Best Wishes
Andrew

Andrew Bruce

The Postal Museum | 15-20 Phoenix Place | London WC1X 0DA

T: +44 (0)300 0300 700 | M: 07766 620308 | E: [log in to unmask]
1501236260468_image001.png1501236282900_image002.png1501236299813_image003.png
cid:dd452d59-8fe7-4954-ae0c-15609b9b8a08

The Postal Museum is the public identity of the Postal Heritage Trust. Registered as a charity in England and Wales. Registered Charity Number 1102360. Company Number 48960

To unsubscribe from the AHFAP list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=AHFAP&A=1