Hello dear Walking Artists

The programme for Beyond The Pedestrian: Walking in Research, Theory, Practice and Performance in Liverpool on July 26th is now available. I'm delighted WAN are strongly represented. We have changed location due to demand (now in the Management School) but we still only have a few tickets left so please book now if you want to join us. Full details are here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/beyond-the-pedestrian-walking-in-research-theory-practice-and-performance-tickets-46573733290

For those of you who can't join us but have information to share or suggestions for DIY walks we will have a table of things to share. Please get in touch if you wish to contribute to this.

very best wishes and thanks to everyone who has supported this event, it promises to be really special

Morag