Thanks Matt for the ticket updates.

Dear All,

Like last week I am unavailable to lead the ops meeting this week (due to a training course this time). If you had any hot topics for the meeting this week please could you let me know. If there are none then I suggest we have a “virtual” meeting this week with updates posted to the agenda page (https://indico.cern.ch/event/746370/) and bulletin (https://www.gridpp.ac.uk/wiki/Operations_Bulletin_Latest). We will cover the GDB updates next week.

If anyone wishes to join the ops meeting then the Vidyo room will be available and is linked from the agenda page.

Many thanks,
Jeremy