Hallo Malcolm,

thank you for your answers!

My problems are:
- If I try to connect to
http://starlink.eao.hawaii.edu/starlink/2017ADownload using Firefox
(about a week and this morning again), I always get a time out.
Thererfore I was afraid, that this URL was not on duty. If you try to
connect, do you have the same problem, or what should I do?
- On my (very) old Vista- or Windows7-systems, I have used dual booting
machines. But I was told, the boot-manager of Windows10 would make
difficulties, if I should try to install a dual-booting machine.

Harald

----