Hi all,

I think they question here is "what are you trying to model?" It sounds like your agents follow the popular James McGill Buchanan (economist)/general understanding of "selfish genes" rules, and are acting as would be expected. It's probably a great demonstration of agents finding the Nash equilibrium for this landscape and distribution of strategies.

-j.