To add, probably superfluously - that relational aspect is even more pronounced in the case of Artegal and his "right hand". Without human direction Talus is a lot worse than a jerk, but with it, an instrument and component of justice - at least as the narrative sees it.

(Remember: invincible robots don't kill people; people kill people, using invincible robots as their weapon of choice.)

Cathy