From: Sidney-Spenser Discussion List <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Tiffany Werth <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2018 9:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Discussing Race and The Faerie Queene on Twitter

Dear all,

I post the following on behalf of Dennis Britton. It’s an innovative idea and should generate some lively tweets.

best,

Tiffany

Dear all,

Kim Coles and I hope to revive The Faerie Queene twitter discussion group that was facilitated by Brooke Conti last year, but this time with an eye toward reading for race. Our hope is that the twitter reading group will encourage the study of race in Spenser's works, something which has been done rarely.

We hope that you will all join us July 16-August 25 using #TeamFQandRace:

7/16-7/22:  Book 1
7/23-7/29:  Book 2
7/30-8/5:    Book 3
8/6-8/12:    Book 4
8/13-8/19:  Book 5
8/20-8/28:  Book 6

Of course, feel free to jump in and out of the discussion at any time.

All best wishes,

Dennis

Dennis Austin Britton
Associate Professor
Department of English
University of New Hampshire

To unsubscribe from the SIDNEY-SPENSER list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SIDNEY-SPENSER&A=1