I look forward to seeing everyone in Milan in 2 month!

I'm posting today to announce that a collection of essays about famous female screenwriters of Early Hollywood that my Stephens MFA inaugural class students wrote, When Women Wrote Hollywood, has been published by McFarland. Here's the Amazon link in case you know anyone interested in that era or in female screenwriters in the U.S.:

It was an interesting experiment in helping graduate students to their first published credit and I recommend it!

Rosanne Welch
Stephens College
USA

--
Editor of "When Women Wrote Hollywood" - Arriving July 2018
Published by McFarland - Buy Now - Join the Discussion on Facebook

Author of "America's Forgotten Founding Father: A Novel Based on the Life of Filippo Mazzei"
Buy Now - Print/Kindle Editions - More Info

Author of "Why The Monkees Matter: Teenagers, Television and American Pop Culture "
Published by McFarland
Buy Now - Print/Kindle Editions- More Info -- Join the Discussion on Facebook

To unsubscribe from the SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SCREENWRITING-RESEARCH-NETWORK&A=1