Hello All

You may have already seen this, but in case you haven't, Dr Scott Summers has updated the UKDS FAQs on GDPR research and archiving. It is really helpful on the question of informed consent.

https://www.ukdataservice.ac.uk/manage-data/legal-ethical/obligations/data-protection

You can get to it via the links half way down the right hand side of the page

QUICK ACCESS TO
FAQs on the GDPR

Philippa

Philippa Sterlini

Research Support Officer

Library and Learning Centre

Main Library

Smalls Wynd

University of Dundee

DD1 4HN

Tel 01382 381 141

My hours of work are mostly Monday - Thursday 9.00 - 4.00