**Apologies for cross posting**

Kia ora koutou,

Registrations are open and our programme is live for New Zealand's premier digital conference for the gallery, library, archives and museums sector!

We've put together an extraordinary range of talks and workshops for you this year. Check out the programme on our website now: http://www.ndf.org.nz/programme/

We're also so delighted to introduce you to our next NDF2018 keynote speaker. Bergis Jules will join Michael Edson in our stellar keynote line-up. We're so stoked that we're able to welcome Bergis to NDF2018. His incredible work, across several initiatives, involves helping community-based archives, especially those documenting the lives of marginalized people, to build capacity and achieve long-term sustainability. Find out more about Bergis, Michael and the amazing work they do on our Keynotes page: http://www.ndf.org.nz/keynotes/

We'll be letting you know about some more fantastic keynotes real soon...

Get in and register early to get an early bird discount: http://www.ndf.org.nz/register/

If you have any questions about NDF2018 feel free to email [log in to unmask]

Ngā mihi nui,

The NDF2018 Committee

To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]