The Open Preservation Foundation (OPF) is recruiting for two new posts. They are exciting opportunities to work in a digital preservation role with leading libraries, archives, universities, research organisations and vendors across the world.

DevOps Engineer
We are looking for a technically versatile DevOps Engineer. This is a diverse role with the chance for the right candidate to develop new skills, contribute to open source software projects and receive hands-on training from international experts.

Project Officer
​The OPF is​ looking for an experienced, motivated and highly organised Project Officer to join our team in a new role.

The Project Officer’s role is to provide project management for the OPF’s national and international grants and projects and manage the administrative and financial functions of the OPF office.

--
Becky McGuinness | Community Manager
@openpreserve | Skype: becky.mcguinness1

Open Preservation Foundation

To find out more about becoming an OPF member visit: http://openpreservation.org/about/join/
To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]