---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Penny Griffin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sun, Jul 29, 2018 at 8:18 PM -0300
Subject: UNSW Sydney Jobs
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear GIRWG Members,

As you may know, we are currently recruiting in Politics and IR at UNSW (Levels D and E), possibly building on our existing strengths in IPE/governance. I am partial here, but it would be also be fantastic to have someone with gender as part of their portfolio.

Applications close 5th August, 11pm (we are currently 9 hours ahead of London).

Very happy to talk to anyone thinking of applying.

With kind wishes,

Penny

--
Griffin, P. (2017), 'Financial Governance "After" Crisis: On the Liminality of the Global Financial Crisis and its "Afterwards", Through a Gender Lens', available at http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/full/10.1177/0263395717720932.

Popular Culture, Political Economy and the Death of Feminism: Why Women Are in Refrigerators and Other Stories
https://www.routledge.com/Popular-Culture-Political-Economy-and-the-Death-of-Feminism-Why-women/Griffin/p/book/9780415719384

Dr. Penny Griffin
Senior Lecturer in Politics and International Relations
School of Social Sciences Arts and Social Sciences | UNSW SYDNEY | Sydney NSW 2052

CRICOS Provider no. 00098G

I acknowledge the Traditional owners, past and present, of the land on which I work. UNSW Australia's main campus is on the Land of the Eora people.

1. Associate Professor in Politics and International Relations, School of Social Sciences
http://external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au/ci/en/job/494244/associate-professor-in-politics-and-international-relations-school-of-social-sciences
external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au
The School of Social Sciences is an exceptional community of scholars who are at the forefront of a wide range of social science and humanities disciplines, including Anthropology, Criminology, Development Studies, International Relations, Social Research and Policy, Politics, Social Work, and Sociology. The School hosts the UNSW Chair in Intellectual Disability Behaviour Support, the Gender Violence Research Network, the Globalisation and Governance Research network and collaborates with the Centre for Social Research in Health and the Social Policy Research Centre (located within the Faculty). The School combines rigorous scholarship in the social science disciplines with effective engagement with key contemporary social issues, both locally and globally.

2. Professor in Politics and International Relations, School of Social Sciences
http://external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au/ci/en/job/494243/professor-in-politics-and-international-relations-school-of-social-sciences
external-careers.jobs.unsw.edu.au
The School of Social Sciences is an exceptional community of scholars who are at the forefront of a wide range of social science and humanities disciplines, including Anthropology, Criminology, Development Studies, International Relations, Social Research and Policy, Politics, Social Work, and Sociology. The School hosts the UNSW Chair in Intellectual Disability Behaviour Support, the Gender Violence Research Network, the Globalisation and Governance Research network and collaborates with the Centre for Social Research in Health and the Social Policy Research Centre (located within the Faculty). The School combines rigorous scholarship in the social science disciplines with effective engagement with key contemporary social issues, both locally and globally.

To unsubscribe from the BISA-GIRWG list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=BISA-GIRWG&A=1

To unsubscribe from the PSAWOMEN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=PSAWOMEN&A=1