Hi

Setting College Level will not restrict timetabling – I asked for something to do this ages ago but……..

Carol

Sent: 29 June 2018 16:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Timetabling Permissions

Hi Robert,

I don't have ProSolution to hand but I suspect you'd be looking at your college level membership. You can set membership for rooms and staff so restricting both to a particular college level would mean those staff could only timetable those rooms.

There are permissions that allow a user access-all-areas and parent college levels will inherit so there's those things to consider.

Kind regards,

Russell