All,

Can anyone please assist me, I have just purchased oral screening kits for both alcohol and drug (ALC/AMP/MET/COC-THC/OPI-BZO/K2/TRA) having used urine kits in the past and was wondering if anyone would share a version of their declaration form, as to not reinvent the wheel.

Your assistance in this matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mark Cussons

Occupational Health Technician

Heerema Fabrication Group

Heerema  Hartlepool

Tel. 01642 346151

Registration No. 23045860

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

cid:image003.jpg@01D25620.E18F1AC0

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this message is confidential and may also be legally privileged. It is solely intended for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify sender immediately by return e-mail and have the information destroyed. Our company does not guarantee that the information in this e-mail is correct and virus free and does not accept any liability for any loss of or damages related thereto, whether direct or indirect. ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/filearea.cgi?LMGT1=OCC-HEALTH