Hi Giles,

I’m sure you are aware that the main UK repository for ocean sediments is our “sister” (or should that be “sibling”?) organisation, Boscorf  (British Ocean Sediment Core Research Facility) - http://www.boscorf.org/ . I believe they hold around 2000 sediment cores.

Best,

Mike

Dr Mike Howe

Chief Curator

Head of the National Geological Repository

Phone: 0115 9363105  Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.bgs.ac.uk/staff/profiles/3858.html

WSB UGN  - British Geological Survey

Keyworth, Nottingham, NG12 5GG