Hello all,

I've been contacted by Sophie Lealan from the Collections Trust asking if I could share this with the group  (see below) - apologies for any cross-posting.

The first is a competition where all you need to do is brag a bit about your collections projects, the second offers an opportunity to contribute to the terminology that will be used in Spectrum 5.0 - so you have no excuse for complaining about use of terms once it's published if you don't provide you feed back.

All the best,

Paolo

Collections Trust Award 2018 open for entries
Collections Trust are inviting museums to tell them about the difference Spectrum 5.0 has made to collections management in their museum, by describing a recent collections management activity or project.

The winning museum will receive £1,000 to spend on an agreed collections management activity, along with a free place at our 2018 conference to receive the award in person. To enter, simply use their online form, and submit your answers before noon on Monday 30 July 2018.
http://bit.ly/2LaabP5

Can you help Collections Trust with their terminology resource?
Using consistent terms is crucial for retrieving information about your collection quickly and accurately. To help you do this, Collections Trust have drawn up a list of the published term sources they know about, mapped to relevant Spectrum units of information.

However, this is still a working document. They need your help to fill in the gaps, by identifying any published term sources they have missed, or by sharing any additional in-house terms you use with them. You can find the draft list and the feedback form here:
http://bit.ly/2zF1wD1

To unsubscribe from the NATSCA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=NATSCA&A=1