Hello everyone,

We have an Earth Model that needs a new home. See attached image.

It is a cross-section model made from fibreglass and Perspex showing the structure of the Earth with volcanoes and earthquakes which light up when visitors push a button. It is in working order and was refurbished about two years ago. It is about 140cm in diameter.

Please reply off list to [log in to unmask] if you are interested.

Apologies for cross posting.

Thanks,

David

David Gelsthorpe | Curator of Earth Science Collections | The Manchester Museum | The University of Manchester | Oxford Road | Manchester | M13 9PL | t: 0161 306 1601 @paleomanchester |www.manchester.ac.uk/museum | palaeomanchester.wordpress.com | http://natsca.org/

Help us unlock our fossils collection through our Zooniverse Project: Reading Nature’s Library

cid:C446D685-26DC-44F7-9BCD-74D07F093DA8

P Think before you print

To unsubscribe from the NATSCA list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=NATSCA&A=1