Dear Members,

We are excited to make the following announcement about the 2019 Royal Australian Chemical Institute (RACI) Physical Chemistry Division Conference.

We are now accepting registrations, and submission of abstracts, for the upcoming 2019 RACI Physical Chemistry Division Conference, to be held in Perth, February 11-14, 2019. An ideal way to escape the northern hemisphere winter, and bask in the sun down under!

Please navigate to the conference website to register and submit an abstract for an oral or poster presentation.

http://www.physchemperth2019.com.au/

Registration includes participation at all sessions of the conference, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, and the conference banquet at the award winning UWA University Club.

Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you believe may be interested.

We look forward to welcoming you to Perth in February, 2019!

Duncan Wild & Allan McKinley
Conference Chairs

To join or leave the molecular-dynamics-news email list, go to:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/molecular-dynamics-news.html