Dear Colleagues,

*E-Repositories Officer (10825-078)*

This is an exciting key position to support the enhanced delivery of
e-repository online database services to the University. Due to greater
funder requirements and increases in the volume and diversity of scholarly
publications produced by our research community, demand on the service
continues to grow.

The successful candidate will develop and enhance the management and
ingestion of research publication information into the Warwick Research
Archive Portal (WRAP) service and will support our Warwick authors in
meeting their various open access requirements and the benefits it brings.
They will help us to maintain the services that can be offered through our
institutional repository, WRAP, and to provide an enhanced level of support.

The post holder will be expected to develop workflows and contribute
hands-on to increased throughput of publications data into the repository,
supported by the E-Repositories Manager and Digital Development Officer
(E-Repositories). They will work with the E-Repositories Manager on
advocacy for the WRAP service. The post holder will report directly to the
E-Repositories Manager and will provide day to day operational supervision
of 2.5 FTE E-Repositories Assistants, triaging demands on service,
providing guidance on more complex open access policy decisions and
streamlining processes. They will also work closely with other Library
staff and service users from across the University, as appropriate to
support the service development.

You must be educated to A-Level, or be able to demonstrated equivalent
qualifications, with experience working with e-repository, or research
information management, or digital asset management software systems. You
will be detail orientated and methodical, yet productive and have recent
experience working in a customer focussed environment, ideally supporting
researchers with open access.

You will be part of a dynamic team that is always working collaboratively
to develop its practices and continuously improve services, so a flexible
attitude to change and willingness to test new approaches and learn new
skills is required.

The E-Repositories Team, within the Scholarly Communications Division, is
vibrant and creative and has successfully managed the WRAP service for
nearly a decade as it has grown to become an integral part of the
University’s research infrastructure and drives dissemination of research
outputs globally.

We have a positive employee recognition culture. Our team is regularly
nominated for and is successful in receiving University and departmental
staff recognition awards. We strongly support continuing professional
development within the team and mentoring in our career paths. Flexible
working practices are supported where operational needs can be met.

Informal enquiries can be made to Lindsay Wood, E-Repositories Manager (

For more information and to apply:

University of Warwick Job Vacancies at
https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTc0MjQ5MSZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT0xNDU3Jm93bmVyPTUwNjI0NTImb3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImYnJhbmRfaWQ9MCZ2YWNfeHRyYTUwNjI0NTIuNTJfNTA2MjQ1Mj0yMzk5NTImcG9zdGluZ19jb2RlPTYzNQ
==

The closing date for applications is 06 August 2018 and the interviews will
be held on the 16 August 2018.

Best,

Linds

--
Mr Lindsay Wood
e-Repositories Manager, University of Warwick