Can anyone guide me to pictures of ringing before c1550?

I have three pictures: one from the British Library of nuns processing with one ringing two bells.  The other two are of rabbits ringing; one in a similar manner to the nun, the other using two mallets to bash a most odd-shaped bell in a manner calculated to crack it.

I have no objection to pictures of rabbits, and in no way underestimate their intelligence, but I would prefer pictures of humans ringing.  (Incidentally, why are rabbits portrayed thus?)

Thank you

Anne