Greetings!

In preparation for a roundtable on digital scholarship to be held at this fall’s Middle East Librarians Association (MELA) annual meeting in San Antonio, the roundtable planning group & MELA Digital Preservation Task Force invite colleagues working in Middle East librarianship to respond to the following survey:

https://goo.gl/forms/AONHLIQvHYZuse523

The survey should take 10-15 minutes to complete and addresses involvement and training in digital humanities / digital scholarship (DH / DS)

Your responses will be incredibly valuable as we prepare for the roundtable and consider the formation of a Digital Scholarship Interest Group to better support colleagues in our emerging and evolving DH / DS roles.

The survey will be open until 10th August, and we look forward to sharing the results with you.

So many thanks in advance for your responses...

Warm regards,
Evyn Kropf & Heather Hughes
MELA Digital Scholarship Roundtable planning group
MELA Digital Preservation Task Force

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MIDDLE-EAST list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MIDDLE-EAST&A=1