Dear list members (with apologies for cross-posting),

The Historic Libraries Forum will be sending out its next bulletin towards the end of July 2018. If your historic library has any news to share, upcoming events (eg workshops, conferences, exhibitions) to publicise, or is seeking advice, we shall be happy to consider a paragraph for inclusion. We will also feature articles reporting recent events, ongoing or completed projects, and libraries or collections in danger. Please contact me on: [log in to unmask] Copy required by 17 July.

Kind regards,

Katie Flanagan

Please note: I work Mon – Wed each week.

Katie Flanagan BA (Hons), MA, MCLIP
Special Collections Librarian
T +44(0)1895 266139 | E [log in to unmask]

Connect with me on LinkedIn, Twitter

Brunel University London
Library

Brunel University London, Uxbridge, UB8 3PH, United Kingdom
T +44(0)1895 274000
www.brunel.ac.uk

Connect with the University on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, Instagram

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1