Good afternoon,

Can anyone provide us with the following article please?

Article: Analysis of outcomes of Improving Access to Psychological Therapies
Author: Clark DM.
Year: 2018
Volume: 79
Pages: 129

British Library code and request number will be provided.

Many thanks

Nkem

Mental Health Library
Leeds and York Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
The Mount Annexe | 44 Hyde Terrace | Leeds | LS2 9LN
Tel: 0113 85 55652 | Fax 0113 85 55642

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: www.leedslibraries.nhs.uk

CPD Portal: www.netvibes.com/lypft-lks

Staffnet Page (Internal)

Twitter: @lypftlib

A Million Decisions logo

Resource of the month: Health Information Week

Health Information Week is a multi-sector campaign to promote the good quality health resources that are available to the public.

We are promoting a new resource for each day of Health Information Week.  Click on a topic to view the selected resource. Take a look at our short promotional video to find out more about Leeds libraries for health.

For further resources please see our Health Information for Patients & the Public page.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-ILL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-ILL&A=1