The following  open and free library technology community (wiki) services are being migrated to a new wiki platform.

Higher Education Library Technology (HELibTech)

Local Government Library Technology (LGLibTech)

Open specifications for library systems (LibTechRFP)

The Wikispaces platform on which they were based is being discontinued and the services are being migrated to DokuWiki. This should be completed next month (August). Inevitably this will mean a change to the look and feel of the services but they will have  similar, very easy editing. Old and redundant pages are being removed or edited and some links may get broken during the migration. We are doing all we can to minimise errors and ensure as smooth a migration as possible. Please bear with us during the process which will be completed next month.

The migration of LibTechRFP is already complete. It is now available at http://libtechrfp.com/ . This is a new domain name as the old LibTechRFP used a wikispaces domain. There will be a redirection from the old domain.

Do get in touch if you have any questions

Ken

Ken Chad Consulting Ltd http://www.kenchadconsulting.com Tel: +44(0)7788727845

Twitter: @kenchad | Skype: kenchadconsulting |Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/kenchad

Researcher IDs: