Hi all,

Working closely with researchers, libraries, and publishers, we’ve launched Anywhere Access, a next-generation library solution that offers the fastest way for your patrons to access open access, subscription and on-demand content.

To learn more, jump on one of our webinars coming up on Monday July 30th, Wednesday August 1st or Friday August 3rd. All webinars start at 11am EST / 4pm BST.

REGISTER HERE
www.anywhereaccess.com/learning-more-about-anywhere-access

A few things that make Anywhere Access (AA) unique:

* AA covers not only Open Access, but also an institution’s subscription holdings and document delivery in one simple workflow.
* AA is cloud-based, so it can be embedded directly into library discovery systems and third-party platforms as well as be accessible across the web through our browser extensions.
* AA streams interactive PDF (Version of Record) including all supplemental material.
* AA is COUNTER-compliant, ensuring libraries and publishers receive the metrics they need to support collections and journal development activities.

A helpful overview chart can be found here: https://bit.ly/2LQgBDi

10 institutions have already signed on to Anywhere Access (incl. the University of Denver, California State University, Northridge and the University of Nevada, Las Vegas).

Read more about it here: www.digital-science.com/blog/news/anywhere-access-find-click-read/

All the best,
Julia Giddings
Digital Science