From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Rita Pinhasi
Sent: July 12, 2018 2:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] question for ALMA / Primo users - licence fields in primo

Dear All,

We are in the process of capturing our licences on ALMA, and are looking at the best ways of publishing a few of the fields on Primo, so they would be visible to our end users. The aim is to inform them on what they can and cannot do with a given item.

Some information would appear on an article / item level, such as “scholarly sharing”, usage rights for teaching, Other Use Restriction Note etc. We were wondering how other ALMA / Primo users display this information, if you have a suggested wording you could share with us, etc.

I am happy to compile responses and post a summary later on.

Many thanks, kind regards,

Rita

Rita Pinhasi MA LIS

Universität Wien