Hi Tom

We get this:

The proxy server is refusing connections

Firefox is configured to use a proxy server that is refusing connections.

    Check the proxy settings to make sure that they are correct.
    Contact your network administrator to make sure the proxy server is working.

Not so important to us as it happens but thought you might like to know.

Robert