Might be an idea to run usage on the titles in the database (if you don’t already) and see how well it’s being used, that too can be a tool for negotiating

abl-logoMarjorie Newson

Content Development Coordinator

Content Development Implementation Department

The British Library

Building 6, Floor 1

Boston Spa

Thorpe Arch