I can confirm that the web-cast recordings will be made permanently available at the NIH videocast site after the event. As far as I’m aware, those URLs will also redirect to the recordings once they’ve been posted, so they’ll work both to watch the keynotes live and to watch them after the event.

Hopefully some of you will be able to tune in, though, since as far as I’m aware, 09.00 EDT is currently 13.00 GMT.

Chris Belter, MLS

Bibliometrics Informationist

National Institutes of Health Library

Division of Library Services