For some years my personal archive has been part of the online journal, Information Research,which I handed over to the Swedish School of Library and Information Science in 2017. As a result of further developments in the management of the journal, my personal archive needed to be moved. As a temporary solution, the files were transferred to the Internet Archive, and as a further, and I hope, temporary solution, I am establishing the archive as a WordPress site at https://proftomwilson.wordpress.com.

This will be a time-consuming process and the first step is to transfer the oldest material.  The original archive was organized chronologically, and I am maintaining that structure: thus, the first page to be transferred is that containing publications from the period 1961 to 1989.  Not all of the material is available electronically: I am trying to find the original papers and reports and will convert them to PDF files as and when they come to hand.

If anyone has copies of some of these early publications and can let me have an electronic copy or a photocopy, please let me know by mailing me at [log in to unmask]

Professor T.D. Wilson, PhD
Editor in Chief: Information Research
Website - http://InformationR.net/ir/
Photoblog - http://tomwilson.shutterchance.com/