*** Sorry for cross-posting ***

On behalf of my colleague on the organising committee of the International Conference on Quality in Higher Education: Sharing Cross-National Examples of Effective Practice - academic librarians’ input is welcome for the forthcoming conference in Morocco, March 2019.

Please see the flyer - https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2sln1zqnkgncjo/12.JPG?dl=0

The pervious conference - http://www.encg-agadir.ac.ma/iceq/site/

Kind regards,

Ihar Ivanou MA MCLIP
Head of Learning Resources   |   Higher Education Division
t: +44 (0) 207 656 8446
w:
qahighereducation.com

Follow us on

Instagram

LinkedIn

YouTube

QA works with organisations to transform performance through learning. We are dedicated to making our clients more successful through the provision of world-class training services.
To find out more visit www.qa.com

QA Ltd. Rath House, 55-65 Uxbridge Road, Slough, Berkshire,SL1 1SG.
QA Ltd. is a company registered in England with company registration number:2413137
To unsubscribe from this mailing list please contact [log in to unmask] You can also subscribe from this list by sending a command to [log in to unmask], leave subject field blank, remove any signature and add the text "unsubscribe lis-arlg" in the main email text box.