Apologies, the link does not seem to be working – please find below another link

https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.jobspec?p_id=135368

Best wishes,

Teresa

From: Teresa Pedroso
Sent: 17 July 2018 08:52
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Vacancy (Maternity cover) - Disability Librarian - Bodleian Libraries Oxford

Dear all,

The Bodleian Libraries, University of Oxford are currently recruiting for the post of Disability Librarian (maternity cover, full-time, up to one-year).

Full details and a job description can be found at https://www.recruit.ox.ac.uk/pls/hrisliverecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form

Applications received online by 12.00 midday on Monday 23 July 2018 can be considered. Interviews are expected to take place on Thursday 9 August 2018.

Best wishes,

Teresa

Teresa Pedroso

Disability Librarian

Accessible Resources Unit (ARACU)
Research and Learning Support

Bodleian Libraries

Tel: 01865 (2) 83861

http://www.bodleian.ox.ac.uk/using/disability

We welcome feedback. The link below will take you to a short survey (4 questions)  and your suggestions will enable us to continue to improve our services, facilities and collections.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BW5NGSK

To unsubscribe from the LIS-ACCESSIBILITY list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-ACCESSIBILITY&A=1