Dear Madalene,

I would be very interested in attending this- especially if it attracted a range of services.

It might be worth noting there is also a subgroup of the Mercian Collaboration called the Mercian Disability Forum (MDF). The MDF comprises of Library professionals working within member institutions (mainly Midlands) with an interest in, or responsibility for, supporting disabled students.

Best wishes

Laura

Laura Waller

Library Disability Support Officer  |  University of Warwick

[log in to unmask]  |  External: +44 (0) 2476522022  |  Internal:  22022

Room 107  |  University of Warwick Library  |  CV4 7AL