From: Discussion of accessibility and accessible resource provision in libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Alistair McNaught
Sent: 10 July 2018 12:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: All good things must come to an end

Hi Huw

I'd like to publicly acknowledge the immense support you've given HE and FE library services 'behind the scenes' at the London bookfair, discussions with publishers and aggregators, conferences, publications etc.

Your generosity of spirit, openness to listen and understand and willingness to make a difference where you can has been both inspirational and humbling.

I wish you the very best in your new venture where you'll continue to make a difference for accessibility and inclusion. Keep in touch and if the list is still relevant to you, then please keep onboard and give us the benefit of your experience wherever appropriate!

Every blessing

Alistair