Howdy,

One of our users has specifically asked me to ask library colleagues from other Trusts if they’ve carried out any work, or know of any examples of real world practical implementation of integrated care?

I think we are probably interested in pathways into and out of integrated care and how social care fits into an integrated model/vanguards etc – but really any national or international examples would be appreciated.

Many thanks

Andrew J. Cheney

Evidence Services Lead

Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust

Ashworth site - 0151 471 2432

Rathbone site - 0151 471 7705

 Save a life, take the free suicide prevention training - accessible to all.