Hi

Thanks to those who have been submitting resources to us.

A reminder that the prize draw closes in 2 weeks, on 31st July, so don’t forget to submit before that date to be in with a chance of winning £40!

Thanks,

Jessica

On behalf of the Learn Higher working group

Dr Jessica Hancock

Lecturer in Educational Development,

Department of Learning Enhancement and Development

City, University of London