Mine:
PhD PFHEA NTF FCILT MCIPS FRSA

Sent using OWA for iPhone
From: learning development in higher education network <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Kim Shahabudin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 31 July 2018 12:03:46
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: What's your post-nominals?

Hi Carina,

SFHEA and (as of this year) University Teaching Fellow. Actually I think it would also be interesting to know how many learning developers are University or National Teaching Fellows.

Kim

Dr Kim Shahabudin, SFHEA, Study Adviser, Study Advice & Maths Support

University of Reading Library @ URS Building, Whiteknights, Reading

0118 378 4242/5222 : www.reading.ac.uk/library/study-advice twitter: @unirdg_study

Please note that I now work part-time and am not usually on campus on Mondays.

B20899-teaching-fellow-email-01