Agreed! These are both wonderful and a ‘backwards perambulation’ after breakfasting on eggs is my new must-do task of the day.

Swift would be delighted; satire is alive and well!

Alex

From: learning development in higher education network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Mathew
Sent: 24 July 2018 11:42
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Predatory journals

Genius is the right word. Wonderful.

David

From: learning development in higher education network <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Kim Shahabudin <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 24 July 2018 08:52:10
To: [log in to unmask]

This is genius, Julia! Please do send my congratulations to your son for a brilliant piece of witty nonsense. Can I share with our librarians – they’ve just produced a guide for research students including a section on how to avoid predatory journals.

Best wishes,

Kim

Dr Kim Shahabudin, SFHEA, Study Adviser, Study Advice & Maths Support

University of Reading Library @ URS Building, Whiteknights, Reading

0118 378 4242/5222 : www.reading.ac.uk/library/study-advice twitter: @unirdg_study

Please note that I now work part-time and am not usually on campus on Mondays.

B20899-teaching-fellow-email-01