Dear All

There is still time to apply for our Learning Developer post, here at the University of Liverpool. Closing date is this Thursday, 26th July.

Please see details below.

Learning Developer Grade 7

Library

009412

£33,518 - £38,833 pa

26-Jul-2018 23:30

We are seeking to appoint a highly skilled and motivated individual to join the Library's Academic Liaison and Heritage Collections section in the capacity of Learning Developer, as part of the Education Team. In this role, you will directly contribute to the enhancement of the experience and outcomes of Liverpool students, within our new service, KnowHow: The Centre for Academic Success, which opened in early 2018.
The post holder will contribute to our programme of academic skills workshops, and develop online resources, particularly supporting academic writing. The successful candidate will support our students to achieve their potential by developing transitional support, study skills and effective digital ways of working.
You will demonstrate an awareness of current developments in academic skills development and a commitment to continual professional development. You should have a flexible approach to work, practical problem-solving ability and excellent communication skills.
You should have a degree (or equivalent qualification or relevant professional experience). Previous experience of academic writing support in Higher Education is desirable. Some early evening work and occasional additional duties may be required.
This is a permanent post available from 1 August 2018.

Closing Date : 26 July 2018

Apply here<https://recruit.liverpool.ac.uk/pls/corehrrecruit/erq_jobspec_version_4.display_form?p_company=1&p_internal_external=E&p_display_in_irish=N&p_process_type=&p_applicant_no=&p_form_profile_detail=&p_display_apply_ind=Y&p_refresh_search=Y&p_recruitment_id=009412>

Regards,

Bryony

Bryony Parsons PhD | Learning Developer| Libraries, Museums and Galleries | University of Liverpool | PO Box 123 | Liverpool |  L69 3DA | email: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | Tel: 0151 795 7527

Follow us: @LivUniLibrary<https://twitter.com/LivUniLibrary>, @LivUniOA & @LivUniKnowHow Like us: LivUniLibrary<https://www.facebook.com/livunilibrary> Visit us: http://www.liverpool.ac.uk/library and http://libguides.liverpool.ac.uk/knowhow
Special Collections & Archives blog: http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk<http://manuscriptsandmore.liv.ac.uk/>
Victoria Gallery and Museum http://vgm.liverpool.ac.uk<http://vgm.liverpool.ac.uk/>
Garstang Museum https://www.liverpool.ac.uk/garstang-museum

Sign up to the KnowHow newsletter here!<https://liverpool.us17.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=3fcfc3edf09a5fca6453d18bd&id=4de252d294>