Dear Learning developers,

I am currently updating my lit review and making connections between epistemological approach, critical thinking and academic integrity. I've been really deep into the theory but realised that most of the theorists I have been exploring are US based (except Marton and Saljo).

I was wondering, although Brookfield is British, are you aware of any learning theorists who have done work in this vein from a UK perspective?

Many thanks in advance,

Stephen

--
Stephen Gow

Academic Integrity Coordinator
Secretary of the Standing Committee on Assessment

Academic Support Office
Harry Fairhurst Building, Room LFA/132

01904 321135

Image result for tef gold email banner york

To unsubscribe from the LDHEN list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LDHEN&A=1