Dear colleagues, my university is expanding its academic portfolio to include more STEM degrees. I am emailing to draw on your collective knowledge around any pedagogic approaches and assessment strategies that you are aware of as being particularly appropriate for STEM disciplines (TBL, PBL, EBL etc.).

Links to resources or case studies around pedagogy and assessment approaches would be gratefully received. Team Based Learning seems to be working particularly well in University of Bradford's Pharmacy degree, for example. (https://www.bradford.ac.uk/courses/ug/pharmacy-mpharm  )

Best wishes, Mark.
[https://www.yorksj.ac.uk/media/content-assets/homepage/email-logos.gif]

This email and any files transmitted with it were intended solely for the addressee. If you have received this email in error please let the sender know by return.

Please think before you print.