**Apologies for cross-posting**

Please join us for our summer webinar series, Campus Engagement at Any Stage, to hear from three administrators about their biggest wins, most important takeaways, and future plans for success on their campuses. Our presenters will consider questions such as:
On July 19th, Wendy Walker, Digital Initiatives Librarian at the University of Montana, will provide a retrospective of over five years' experience managing an institutional repository in her webinar “IR Management: Reflections on 5 Years. Register here.

On August 15th, Lee Dotson, Digital Initiatives Librarian at the University of Central Florida, will share her experience managing a repository for a very large school, building a library IR team, and supporting a variety of stakeholders on multiple campuses, in Responding in real time to a large campus’s needs.” Register here.

On September 18, Jennifer Pate, Scholarly Communications and Instruction Librarian at the University of North Alabama, will present challenges and successes launching a repository initiative on campus, and plotting a course for the coming years, in Starting strong: success in year 1 and beyond.” Register here.

We hope to see you there!

Morgan Ziontz

Senior Marketing & Communications Manager, bepress

(510) 570-3388

To unsubscribe from the JISC-REPOSITORIES list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=JISC-REPOSITORIES&A=1