Agreed.

It's striking that no possible solutions are addressed,

e.g. especially in terms of regulation and particularly the GDPR.

Best wishes,

Nóra

Dr Nora Ni Loideain

Director and Lecturer in Law, Information Law & Policy Centre

Institute of Advanced Legal Studies

School of Advanced Study | University of London

Charles Clore House

17 Russell Square

London | WC1B 5DR

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Telephone: +44 (0)20 7862 5849

Website: http://ials.sas.ac.uk/about/about-us/people/nóra-ni-loideain

Twitter: @noraniloideain

Read about the IALS Transformation Project 2018-2020

combo1

id:<a href=[log in to unmask]" data-outlook-trace="F:0|T:1" src="cid:image001.png@01D2C42C.FEA24C20">

The University of London is an exempt charity in England and Wales. We have cut emissions from University buildings by 32% and are committed to cutting emissions to 43% by 2020. Please think before you print.